Monday, March 31, 2008

Uh, so... about those orb photos...







So let me explain. I know orbs when I see them, I know that they have no place in the paranormal evidence vault. I know every possible way of creating an orb. THIS series of photos has still to this day left me stumped. Every time I look at it I become even more puzzled. 

These photos were taken on July 14th, 2007 when we were investigating the Enosburgh Opera House. As you can see they are labeled where they were taken, 2 on the stage and 1 in the hallway. A floor apart, I doubt that whatever phenomenon created them is connected to the other, which just gives them a smidgens more credence. Just so all of you know that the images were not altered I'll post the originals.

Pretty obvious here, it's the floating ball in the door way.

Look to the top right, the white dot.

Again, in the top left.

Anyone with any explanations please contact us, we are MORE than open to an explanation. We're stumped...

1 comment:

Jason said...

Hi...I too have captured an orb that looks similar to what you have found. I still have no idea what caused it.

If you do happen to stumble across the explanation behind it before me, please feel free to get in touch.

The link to my photo is http://www.ghostsandmore.info/woodchester_mansion_1_photographs.html and it was taken at Woodchester Mansion in the UK.

Many thanks

Jason